Senior Digital Account Manager
Who we are…
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly's wider team of media planners & buyers, creatives, engineers, designers and data scientists sit entirely in our Covent Garden, London offices. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands including Rimmel, Max Factor and Sally Hansen.
Who we’re looking for…
We're looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to deliver best-in-class service to Coty global consumer beauty & professional brands. These brands will include Max Factor, Sally Hansen, Adidas, Wella & David Beckham Fragrance to name a few. The role will span Beamly's 4 pillars (media, omnichannel, insight & content), for which the Digital Account Manager will be predominantly responsible for media strategy and how this translates into customer & creative insights which can be rolled out to local markets.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of digital marketing, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating and liaising with senior client and agency stakeholders. You will have at least 4 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several client projects simultaneously & the confidence to lead them.
You’d be responsible for…
- You are the main point of contact for global brand managers. Having full visibility on projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Owns the internal project management to ensure timely delivery for global Coty brands
- Manages weekly status reporting for products, clients and teams under management, highlighting any blockers or areas of significant risk.
- Connects with high priority Coty brand stakeholders on a recurring basis, building depth and confidence in an overall portfolio delivery pipeline
- Drives success by getting the right people involved by being the internal brand ambassador for your global brands
- Support Digital Director and Global VP on larger strategic presentations with your in-depth knowledge of the brands, their needs and opportunities
- Manages multiple projects for multiple brands across different sectors within beauty to successful completion. You need to be a comfortable multi-tasker
Experience and Skills we’re looking for…
- 4 years previous experience in account management role within a media agency or digital agency
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including social media (paid & organic), programmatic, SEO & PPC
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign strategy and planning to brand & acquisition KPIs. Additional planner-buyer experience preffered, but not essential
- Up to date with the digital media and creative landscape and on the pulse with best-practise for both
- A good understanding of the role of content within digital marketing and experience working collaboratively with creative agencies to meet client end-goals
- Previous experience across the following categories would be advantageous, but not essential: FMCG, retail, ecommerce
- Experience in using data to make decisions and to convince stakeholders and clients
- Experience in a variety of digital measurement techniques; for example, brand studies, surveys, A/B testing, social listening etc.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests in product and business requirements
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, weekly ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with your choice of peripherals
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers