Digital Account Manager
London, Covent Garden
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to deliver best-in-class service to Coty global consumer beauty & professional brands. These brands will include Max Factor, Sally Hansen, Adidas, Wella & David Beckham Fragrance to name a few. The role will span Beamly's 4 pillars (Media, Omni Channel, Insight & Content), for which the Digital Account Manager will be predominantly responsible for media strategy and how this translates into customer & creative insights which can be rolled out to local markets.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of digital marketing, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating and liaising with senior client and agency stakeholders. You will have at least 4 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several client projects simultaneously & the confidence to lead them.
What you'll do:
- You will be the main point of contact for global brand managers. Having full visibility on projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Owning the internal project management to ensure timely delivery for global Coty brands
- Managing weekly status reporting for products, clients and teams under management, highlighting any blockers or areas of significant risk.
- Connecting with high priority Coty brand stakeholders on a recurring basis, building depth and confidence in an overall portfolio delivery pipeline
- Driving success by getting the right people involved by being the internal brand ambassador for your global brands
- Supporting the Digital Director and Global VP on larger strategic presentations with your in-depth knowledge of the brands, their needs and opportunities
- Managing multiple projects for multiple brands across different sectors within beauty to successful completion. You will need to be a comfortable multi-tasker.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 4 years previous experience in account management role within a media agency or digital agency
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including social media (paid & organic), programmatic, SEO & PPC
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign strategy and planning to brand & acquisition KPIs. Additional planner-buyer experience preferred, but not essential
- Up to date with the digital media and creative landscape and on the pulse with best-practise for both
- A good understanding of the role of content within digital marketing and experience working collaboratively with creative agencies to meet client end-goals
- Previous experience across the following categories would be advantageous, but not essential: FMCG, retail, e-commerce
- Experience in using data to make decisions and to convince stakeholders and clients
- Experience in a variety of digital measurement techniques; for example, brand studies, surveys, A/B testing, social listening etc.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests in product and business requirements
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What it's like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
How our application process works:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.