Digital Account Manager (German Speaker)
About the Role:
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Coty Luxury Brand/Media teams are consulted and informed in a timely manner during the campaign lifecycle. The Account Manager is the day to day point of contact between the Coty Brands and Media teams and the Beamly team. They act as translator, negotiator and facilitator to ensure all stakeholders, both internal and external, have the information and agreements they require to ensure the client campaigns are successful.
As well as client services skills, the Account Manager is also responsible for the project management of Beamly-facilitated marketing campaigns. The Digital Account Manager develops, agrees and owns the detailed campaign schedule, and is responsible for ensuring all internal and external stakeholders deliver against their tasks.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for media strategy and how this translates into customer & creative insights respective to its market remit.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of digital marketing, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating and liaising with client and agency stakeholders. You will have at least 2 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, so you should be comfortable to handle several client projects simultaneously & the confidence to lead them.
What you'll be doing:
Client & Stakeholder Management:
- Responsible for ensuring the client is informed, consulted and happy with the delivery of Beamly-facilitated marketing campaign.
- Act as the key day to day point of contact between Coty Luxury brands/media teams and the Beamly team. You must be aware of and, where appropriate, facilitate all communication between Coty Luxury brands/media teams and the Beamly team. Responsible for ensuring creative, technical, data, and commercial enquiries or updates are passed to the relevant team members.
- Work directly with peers in the creative, strategy/optimisation, media buying and product/engineering teams to ensure campaign requirements and tasks are appropriated specified, discussed, estimated and planned prior to commencement
- Foster effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including delivery partners and suppliers as well as peers and more senior internal stakeholder
Campaign Tools & Documents:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of our campaign and client management processes, tool and document templates.
- Capture client needs and expectations to feed into the campaign brief, including: agreeing campaign objectives.
- Responsible for creating and owning the campaign proposal and ensuring the relevant sections are completed by their owners.
- Responsible for ensuring that every campaign has an agreed proposal and a signed statement of work prior to commencement of campaign activities.
- Responsible for ensuring signed SOW (or agency insertion order) is supplied to legal and finance team.
- Define and agree the Key Performance Indicators for the campaign.
Digital/Social Media Planning:
- Responsible for creating the media campaign plans by working closely with the media activation team for strategy and plan input.
- Ensure the media plans are completed in a timely manner for your respective markets. In most cases, this will require clear communication of tasks, task owners and required due dates, and chasing team members to ensure impending due dates are recognised.
- Provide regular (at least weekly) high-level campaign status reporting for the benefit of senior stakeholders and the wider internal team, highlighting any blockers or areas of significant risk.
- Monitor and facilitate 3rd parties for successful campaign delivery. E.g. 3rd party tracking and analytics providers or digital agencies that need to complete work to ensure we can collect appropriate data for measuring campaign success.
- Schedule and facilitate client meetings as part of the campaign lifecycle, such as: campaign kick-offs, status updates, final report wash-ups and others as appropriate.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Creative Lead or Creative Director to facilitate the communication of creative media brief, assets for approval, and client feedback between the client and the Beamly creative teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that we have sign-off of all our media assets prior to deployment.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Solid understanding of digital & social media planning.
- Strong strategic skills;
- Possesses a solid understanding of business (marketing, communications), the media marketplace and client’s industry/brands.
- Ability to persuade or influence others to take a course of action to effectively meet Coty’s needs needs/drive the business forward.
- Ability to transform in multiple situations for best outcome.
- Able to understand consumer insights and apply results to planning process
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills:
- Communicates effectively, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Builds relationships – client and internal (fosters trust and respect from others)
- Solid operating and technical skills:
- Keeps focused on the goal and is decisive.
- Ability to set and meet multiple demands with flexibility and within challenging time sensitive deadlines.
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Language skills - Fluency in French, German and English