Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
This entry-level position will work on a team responsible for creating and executing programmatic based activation's using the newest media technology platforms in the industry. The Programmatic Associate (PA) will assist senior team members in preparation of budgets, reports, and tactical recommendations to deliver on core goals for our client campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest working in Lifestyle/Luxury or Beauty category. In Beamly’s client media recommendations, the individual will be a key stakeholder in the assimilation of research data & past vendor performance. The PA will be responsible for 3rd party Ad Server/tracker systems, including the DSP campaign setup, maintenance and optimization, creative troubleshooting and pulling/creation of client performance reports & handling billing responsibilities for invoice reconciliation.
The individual will also have a desire to help Beamly grow an ever-evolving activation strategy; while not being afraid to test-and-learn. Working with various Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), as well as activations that leverage Private Marketplace (PMPs) & 1st party data via a Data Management Platforms (DMPs). This individual should view this as a great opportunity to craft something exciting in-house.
Skills and Experience
- Proven capability to setup Programmatic campaigns in an Ad Server & DSP; while also feeling confortable in evaluating data, analytics, etc. Candidates that also have experience in useage of programmatic DSPs (DBM & AAP) a plus.
- Demonstrated approach to setting proper campaign guardrails within the platform(s).
- Comfort and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with ongoing, active optimizations to drive KPIs (including viewability, brand safety, etc).
- Understands importance of meeting key deadlines and marketing team deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal teams (analytics, programmatic strategy team, etc.) to build best-in-class private exchange & audience-based activation's.
- B.A/B.S. degree required; Marketing/Advertising, Business, or Statistics is preferred. Internship and/or full-time experience of up to 6-12 months, at an Agency Trading Desk, Client Trading Desk, or an AdTech company, a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of digtial advertising.
- Aptitude for learning new skills and procedures is essential.
- High energy and teamwork mentality a must.
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are critical.