Social Brand Lead, North America
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
In-house digital agency group seeking experienced, client-services driven social media candidates.
A range of 2 – 3.5 years experience preferred, with hands-on social planning and buying across multiple campaigns a must. Ideal candidate would have experience or strong interest working in lifestyle/luxury or CPG category. The position (Social Brand Lead, North America), would manage social media planning and activating across multiple social platforms (Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube). The responsibilities under activating the campaign includes building out and actively managing/optimizing social campaigns within auction platforms (FB Power Editor, Google AdWords for TrueView, etc).
Successful candidates will approach social media planning with an ear-to-the-ground, to ensure that all decisions are informed based on research, consumer trends, platform usage nuances, etc. The ideal candidate will then be able to hone-in on which platforms are appropriate for individual campaigns, as well as identify proper allocations of budget across the channels. This individual will be excited to provide POVs on emerging platforms or social ad opportunities, and is not afraid to test-and-learn and bring innovation to the brands.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Paid Social, this position will work to create and provide social-based planning recommendations to drive business goals and achieve internal brand team KPI’s. This person would be one of a team of social planners/buyers, all of whom would own certain brand relationships in order to learn both the brand and its consumers, inside and out. The candidate will be responsible for actively managing a set of brands and handling the day to day buying within the platforms for those respective brands.
Experience and Responsibilities
- Defined expertise in day-to-day social planning across primary social platforms (FB/IG/Snapchat/YT/Twitter/Pinterest)
- Demonstrates forward-thinking mentality and delivery on new/emerging opportunities
- Proven capability to evaluate data, have comfort with analytics, optimize live campaigns, etc
- MUST have experience actively buying Facebook/Instagram (via Power Editor), YouTube TrueView (via AdWords), and Twitter
- Understands importance of meeting key deadlines and marketing team deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams (analytics, creative team, etc) to build best consumer-based program possible
- Client-facing communication skills critical for success
- Comfort and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with ongoing, active optimizations to drive KPIs
- Proven negotiation skills for custom and direct-buy social programs, as well as examples of thought leadership in results-oriented social plans
- Ensure flawless execution and focus on campaign management within self-serve environments
- Use of ad technologies ranging from FB Power Editor, Google AdWords, ad servers/verification tools, DMP’s
- Understanding of viewability and ad fraud a plus, as well as knowledge of technologies in these areas
- Prior experience with executing brand studies is desirable
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Agency or Social managed service experience preferred
- 2 to 3.5 years’ experience of active social planning/buying
- Familiarity with audience buying strategies and delivering meaningful analysis of results
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills