Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
Headquartered in London, with a US hub based in New York City’s Empire State Building, we are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists working in an independent and creative culture. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We are looking for a creative talent with a passion for content and it’s strategic role in solving brand challenges to join our team in New York. At Beamly you will be working with the digital creative team – alongside fellow content strategists, digital designers and art directors – to draw insight from data and leverage that to develop powerful social media content and strategy for the biggest beauty and fragrance clients in the world.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced environment, and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and client demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, excellent copywriting skills, an understanding of how content can be used to drive business success, and the skills and passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to clients.
- You have a passion for developing content with a purpose—content that works.
- Your impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas enables you to create content that resonates with target audience and drives campaign success.
- You have an understanding of the needs and behaviors of consumers, as well as our brands.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your experience and excellent track record of creating original and compelling content and creative strategies.
- You have the ability to garner insight from data, and leverage that data to inform your creative and strategy development.
- You are able to manage client relationships with confidence.
- You are able to work in a self-directed way in an fluid, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment.
- You are proactive and curious, always taking initiative to share constructive feedback, address concerns, and/or relay improvements needed in the creative process.
- Attention to detail comes as second nature to you.
- You have extensive knowledge of social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Ability to use a CMS such as Wordpress or Drupal a plus.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in an agency, in-house marketing team for a major brand, or design technology organization.
- Write a range of copy based material, from brand awareness and direct response ads, to feature content marketing stories, including creating social media promos that your target audience can’t help but engage with.
- Partner with design team to help develop art that supports and amplifies copy and content.
- Work with Beamly’s 4-pillar team of analysts, omni-channel experts and media professionals to help clients test, validate, and develop go-to-market plans, trend-driven content, and media campaigns that exceed client expectations.
- Manage client relationship in regards to their creative needs and support teammates’ client communication needs as necessary.
- Pitch creative to clients, then usher that creative through specified rounds of review to client approval and sign-off, balancing client needs and concerns with Beamly's point of view on and expertise in generating top-performing creative for the social marketing space.
- Serve as an advocate for the Beamly voice, style and point-of-view by expressing that through your attitude and work.
- Originate creative campaigns and partnerships, develop and research accurate, high-quality, compelling story-drive content/concepts about Coty’s brands with speed, following individual brand guidelines.
- Partner with analytics and omni-channel teams to leverage research and social listening team to identify beauty news, industry trends and influencers constantly via online, offline and social platforms, and reflect these in the analytics decks, creative work and content you produce.
- Create and pitch potential campaign concepts stories, features and interactive concepts as necessary throughout your employment.
- Assist in the preparation for photo and video shoots, as necessary, particularly with the research and analysis required to develop data-driven concepts. Take part in the development of shooting briefs necessary for pre-production.
- Foster and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute flawlessly and consistently.
As a Beamly employee, you’ll also benefit from:
- Health insurance
- 14 vacation days per year
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Complimentary snacks and drinks