Who We Are
Beamly is a digital marketing and technology agency based in London and New York. As part of the Coty family, we help create the most iconic beauty visuals and foster an independent working environment and creative culture.
Beamly Studios is a content creation unit at the heart of Beamly, spearheading Best Practice and creative excellence, driving meaningful engagement for beauty brands across key platforms, connecting the brands 24/7 with their consumers.
Beamly Studios originate, create and deliver compelling stories that resonate with audiences, responding to new trends and exciting potential customers with dynamic content.
About The Role
We’re looking for a key hire to join our brilliant creative team. We need an organised Production Assistant for an initial 1 year contract, with the possibility to extend.
Working on some of the world’s most loved beauty brands, the Production Assistant will collaborate with the creative team assisting to produce multiple beauty and fragrance shoots.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast-paced studio or agency environment, and have the ability to juggle multiple projects as well as the flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing workflow with relentless enthusiasm. The role will be providing support to the shoot producers, assisting with the operational running of productions.
The job requires an outgoing, helpful and enthusiastic individual who is great with people and thrives on getting stuff done.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and are always double-checking things
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Listening to others and working well as part of a team comes naturally to you
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a conflicting workload efficiently, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- The ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts, and the ability to deal with contacts with tact and sensitivity
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible approach to work
- Resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure from a high volume of work and conflicting priorities
Your experience to date
- Working as a production assistant in a studio or agency environment
- Booking crew and talent.
- Working with and managing clients
- Updating budgets
- Organising and attending shoots
- Maintaining office systems and following administrative procedures, including devising new systems where appropriate
- A demonstrable interest in and enthusiasm for branded content and the beauty industry
- Assist the shoot producer and creative team in the planning and execution of multiple projects
- Working with the shoot producer to interpret client briefs, set timelines and manage each project from initial briefing to delivery
- Update the google calender with project timelines
- Assiting with the optioning and booking of teams for shoots and updating the calender with information
- Arrange all couriers
- Organise and pack all products and props prior to the shoot
- Prepare and update all call sheets
- Assist with arranging and hosting castings
- Update and maintain a production directory of contacts
- Attend location and studio shoots, assisting the shoot producer with on set production
- Assist with the managment of the post production schedule, making sure assets are delivered on time
- Logging all shoot spends on the budget tracker and adding any reciepts to the system
- Correctly uploading all assets to our asset management system once the project is signed
- Managing and taking ownership of the studio space in Beamly head office, making sure everything is packed away and in good working order after each shoot
- Devlop and maintain production documents and systems
- Your choice of equipment
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks