Senior Programmatic Manager
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly’s wider team of media planners & buyers, creatives, engineers, designers and data scientists sit entirely in our Covent Garden, London offices. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands including Rimmel, Max Factor and Sally Hansen.
The Senior Programmatic Manager is responsible for campaign activation and optimisation across Coty’s 3 core divisions, Consumer Beauty, Luxury & Professional.
Working with the Planning Lead and other members of the growing Planning & Activation team you will deploy best in class technology and deliver gold standard programmatic campaigns across our growing brand portfolio.
The current Beamly Product strategy scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Products and services that utilise 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns.
Content Foundry: Products and services that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners.
Media Optimisation: Products and services that enable real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives.
Website and eCommerce: Products and services that deliver next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation.
- Proactively and reactively manage stakeholder expectations to a very high standard
- Attend internal (agency) and external (brand) meetings to represent Beamly Trade Desk where necessary
- Monitor, maintain and develop process management, standards and workflow
- Contribute to and support established best practice optimisation approaches to meet company objectives
- Contribute to and support established best practice workflow with brand teams
- Support and mentor junior members of the team and act as an escalation point for Account Management
- Escalate issues to Planning Director in a timely manner and work with all resources available to resolve
- Support the integration and deployment of new technologies and tools on the digital marketing field
- Propose technology reviews, requirements and work with Planning Director to influence technology partner roadmaps and internal product development
Campaign Launch and Optimisation
- Faultless Campaign Setup and Go Live QA in DSP (Google’s DBM)
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, including pulling reports, synthesising and analysing them and making changes to the DSP
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: troubleshoot performance/technical issues
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Ensure brand campaign objectives are met
- Escalation point for other members of the activation teams
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within the DSP environment – Google DBM’s preferred
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Hands-on experience in audience management, creation and proficiency in audience data segments, from first and third party sources.
- Hands-on experience with adservers (DCM, Sizmek, Adform, etc) and verification (Double Verify, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, etc)
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to create and execute tactical media plans, making decisions over audiences, inventory, KPI’s and measurement
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 4+ years related experience