Paid Social Manager
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London, Paris and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
Beamly's product scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas (pillars):
Marketing Science: Using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns
Content Foundry: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimisation, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
About The Role
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager with a bullet-proof eye for beauty and numbers. At Beamly you will be working on the paid social team but you will be exposed to the different Beamly pillars.
The work requires collaboration with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each of the audiences and brands.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced agency environment and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and brand's demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, hands-on designing, paid social working skills and the passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to brands.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work on a daily basis with the Biddable Manager to develop a strong media buying for Consumer Beauty and Professional brands.
- Work with the Media Director and Biddable Manager to increase innovation and relevance on media buying and flag opportunities that arise from the brands.
- Work with the programmatic and content team to develop effective campaign strategies to maximise our goals for each one of the audiences and brands.
- Planning and implementation for paid social media campaigns.
- Manage the Paid Social Executive and be responsible for their professional development & ensure their wellbeing
- Monitor and evaluate performance and proactively communicate recommendations and outcomes against KPI’s through high quality reports.
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximise campaign success.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of hands on experience planning and buying media across social platforms (Facebook (incl FBX), Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) with a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI
- Understanding of digital campaign targeting and optimisation techniques
- Experience with running a mix of objectives but ideally direct response campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in running campaigns through Marketing Partners – 4C and Sprinklr is preferred.
- Knowledge using ad-servers for social campaigns and the opportunities that we can take from them
- Ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness, strategic business goals to product strategy and planning
- Experience of working in an high pressured environment with tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and focused mindset
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing environment with rapid release cycles
- Strong understanding of digital campaign efficiency and effectiveness metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
Life at Beamly
Working at Beamly means joining a world-class team working on exciting challenges. Fortnightly we have ‘Scoff & Share’ lunches where we share knowledge across teams, and the whole company gathers together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a dynamic working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from…
- A high spec MacBook Pro
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day’s holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Beamly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What is the hiring process?
We believe that diverse teams creates better work, and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. If your application is successful you will move through three short phases:
- We will check your CV meets the requirements for the role, which are detailed above. Please include a cover letter.
- We'll then arrange a 30-45 minute phone interview with you to talk about you and the role, and gauge the relevance of your experience and your approach to working within our team.
- Successful candidates will be invited to an initial face-to-face interview with our Social Media Director. The second stage will be a face-to-face interview with further members of the team.
Any questions? If you have any queries whatsoever, there’s a box on the application form where you can let us know. We'll address them by e-mail or during the phone interview.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.