Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London, Paris and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
Beamly's product scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas (pillars):
Marketing Science: Using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns
Content Foundry: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimisation, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
About The Role
The successful candidate will be confident, experienced and organised Digital Specialist Planner with a strong planning background who is ferociously passionate about data driven marketing.
The should be confident and with digital and channel data, but also have a keen eye for creative solutions solutions and new ways of working. It will be essential to demonstrate digital knowledge and expertise & also exhibit a confidence in providing recommendations across the breadth of communications channels, not just limited to digital, to both their brand teams and division team
What You’ll Be Doing
- Development of Media Plans
- Primary contact for Digital Media Strategy & Planning across assigned brands.
- Develop integrated digital media plans based on insights that are connected to deep universal truths working along side integrated teams
- Identify new opportunities in both programmatic, social, search and bespoke digital solutions
- Inspire internal teams, brand teams and external teams with how digital media can be used creatively to bring ideas to life.
- Ensure that the brand team have a sophisticated understanding of digital media.
- Work with Coty agency partner team’s to ensure the planning process is integrated
- Support eccomerce, creative and all marketing disciplines in understanding what it takes to connect with beauty consumers/beauty buyers within media
- Represent expertise within digital media channels and working familiarity with all marketing disciplines.
- Manage timing, quality control and development of digital plans.
- Ensure recommendations are operationally and fiscally viable within the campaign time frame.
- Measure the effectiveness of the media plan including ensureing the development of post campaign analysis.
- Faultless Campaign Setup and Go Live QA in ad platforms
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, including pulling reports, synthesising and analysing them and making changes to the campaign platform setup to remove underperforming targeting options/combinations and expanding those that perform well in an environment with infinite targeting combinations available
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: trouble shoot queries like why performance has dropped recently, or clicks increased.
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Ad operations (as required)
- Creative and pixel trafficking
- Technical trouble-shooting
- Discrepancy investigation resolution
- Tactical project development
Who You Are
- Applicants should have a several years’ experience in a media agency / digital environment, with proven account management and strategic planning credentials
- Ability to champion digital media whilst providing strategies based on sound communication and business principles
- Experience managing platforms like Weibo, WeChat, Baidu, Tendence, Alibaba.
- Be able to lead digital projects and/or campaigns from strategic planning to implementation to reporting stage
- Have an understanding of all elements of the media mix not just digital disciplines
- Comfortable presenting and dealing with clients and partner agencies at a senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience on new business, or growing digital revenues
- Be able to manage and work across a team
- Have a pro-active approach and be continuously looking for innovative opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to Senior Executives both internally & externally
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Media Agency or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Beamly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any questions? If you have any queries whatsoever, there’s a box on the application form where you can let us know. We'll address them by e-mail or during the phone interview.