Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London, Paris and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
Beamly's product scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas (pillars):
Marketing Science: Using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns
Content Foundry: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimisation, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
About The Role
The Programmatic Executive is responsible for campaign activation and optimisation across Coty’s Luxury brands. The role requires an obsession with always delivering agreed campaign outcomes with faultless campaign setup and go live QA in the DSP.
With the support of programmatic planning and account management teams, the Programmatic Executive will work with the Programmatic Manager and other members of the growing Programmatic Activation team to deploy best in class technology and deliver gold standard programmatic campaigns across our growing brand portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee the end-to-end campaign management process across multiple brands and ensure the highest quality output from planning through to activation.
- Faultless Campaign Setup and Go Live QA in DSP
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, including pulling reports, synthesising and analysing them and making changes to the DSP
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: troubleshoot performance/technical issues
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Ensure brand campaign objectives are met & shared in final reports to Coty
Who You Are
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within the DSPs environment
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network/adtech vendor
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Beamly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any questions? If you have any queries whatsoever, there’s a box on the application form where you can let us know. We'll address them by e-mail or during the phone interview.