Media Operations Director
What it's like to work at Beamly:
We pride ourselves in the unique talent and expertise we bring together. Combining agile product and engineering with an integrated digital agency under one roof, it’s our mission to power brand results through creative data-driven consumer experiences and working here means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from:
- Free breakfast and drinks
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 5% pension contribution
- Interest free travel loan
- 25 days holiday per annum + extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
About the Role:
As the Media Operations Director, you'll be leading the media team across Germany and UK and be working across Programmatic, Search and Social.
We would love to hear it if you have a clear understanding of digital and feel comfortable in explaining strategies in front of non-digital team/brands and have experience in managing and developing the team. You will also have the opportunity to impart your knowledge to develop strong relationships with suppliers and encourage organic growth opportunities wherever possible through:
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively and reactively manage stakeholder expectations to a very high standard
- Attend internal (agency) and external meetings to represent Coty/Beamly
Process management, standards and workflow
- Contribute to and support established best practice optimisation approaches to meet company objectives
- Contribute to and support established best practice workflow with clients
- Drive oneself within agreed SLAs
- Manage workload across the markets and divisions in order to deliver the best in class.
- Aggressively demand optimisation tools as required by the business
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across channels
- Support Product in determining product and technology requirements (including provision of detailed requirements on request)
- Support the integration and deployment of new technologies and tools
- Base all decisions on empirical data using appropriate analytical techniques and with a strong appreciation of where assumptions are being made.
Campaign Sign Off
- Personal review and sign off of campaign expected performance KPI(s)
- Ensure client campaign objectives are met driving brand digital agenda
What you'll bring to the role:
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within Programmatic Social, Search environments
- Have a deep understanding of the digital channels available for the market.
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and markets opportunities
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Team management – significant team management and development experience including line management and HR responsibilities (objective setting, performance reviews etc)
- Best practice adoption in a process driven environment
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 7+ years related experience
- Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Media Agency or similar experience
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.