Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly's wider team of media planners & buyers, creatives, engineers, designers and data scientists sit entirely in our Covent Garden, London offices. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands including Rimmel, Max Factor and Sally Hansen.
Who we’re looking for…
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Manager to deliver best-in-class service to Coty UK consumer beauty & professional brands. These brands will include Rimmel, Max Factor, OPI, Wella & Bourjois to name a few. The role will span Beamly’s 4 pillars (media, omnichannel, insight & content). The Programme Manager will be responsible for delivery best in class service to Coty and support in driving exceptional experiences to the Coty consumer.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of digital marketing, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating and liaising with senior client and agency stakeholders. You will have at least 4 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, so you should be comfortable to handle several client projects simultaneously & the confidence to lead them.
You’d be responsible for…
- You are the main point of contact for global brand managers. Having full visibility on projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Owns the internal project management to ensure timely delivery for global Coty brands
- Manages weekly status reporting for products, clients and teams under management, highlighting any blockers or areas of significant risk.
- Connects with high priority Coty brand stakeholders on a recurring basis, building depth and confidence in an overall portfolio delivery pipeline
- Drives success by getting the right people involved by being the internal brand ambassador for your global brands
- Support Digital Director and Global VP on larger strategic presentations with your in-depth knowledge of the brands, their needs and opportunities
- Manages multiple projects for multiple brands across different sectors within beauty to successful completion. You need to be a comfortable multi-tasker
Experience and Skills we’re looking for…
- 4+ years previous experience in digital marketing or a media agency
- Previous experience across beauty, FMCG, retail, ecommerce is essential.
- Experience in using data to make decisions and to convince stakeholders and clients is essential
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including social media (paid & organic), programmatic, SEO & PPC
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign strategy and planning to brand & acquisition KPIs.
- Up to date with the digital media and creative landscape and on the pulse with best-practise across the industry
- A good understanding of the role of content within digital marketing and experience working collaboratively with creative agencies to meet client end-goals
- Experience in a variety of digital measurement techniques; for example, brand studies, surveys, A/B testing, social listening etc.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, weekly ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with your choice of peripherals
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers