Content & Community Manager (native German speaker)
German Native Content and Community Manager: Digital & Social
Who we are…
Beamly is a digital marketing and technology agency based in London and New York. As part of the Coty family, we help create the most iconic beauty visuals and foster an independent working environment and creative culture.
Who we’re looking for…
A talented and beauty obsessed community manager with a flair for copywriting and data who virtually lives on social media. Dedication and reliability are second nature to you and you love a challenge. Someone who has bundles of energy and a desire to develop and learn within a vibrant team of designers, producers, directors, copywriters, art directors and media specialists.
You’d be accountable for…
- Copywriting and managing of beauty content across brand blog pages.
- Implementing the social strategy, content calendar and managing a day-to-day presence on social for 1-3 brands.
- Scheduling and posting content across each brand’s social media channels, including out-of-hours posting where required.
- Drive organic growth and positive engagement across each brand’s social media presence.
- Escalating customer service queries and proactively monitoring overall sentiment of comments.
- Own Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting and analysis of always on brand content (organic and paid) with support of internal teams.
- Ensuring more junior community managers are delivering work to the highest standard.
You’d be responsible for…
- Weekly and monthly content calendar creation and idea generation supporting weekly trade messages and marketing campaigns. You’ll manage accounts by balancing commercial obligations with interesting posts to drive engagement.
- Immersing yourself in the brand and its culture to capitalise on key dates that matter to your audience
- Execute a variety of elements for social media campaigns including content seeding, moderating user-generated content and any other activities as required
- Ability to write short, snappy and persuasive social media copy across Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Managing more junior community manager, helping them develop in their role while also ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standard
- Ideation of the monthly blog content calendar
- Writing informative and engaging beauty tutorials, trend reports and news alerts for the blog
- Implementation of SEO across all aspects of the blog
- Uploading blog content into the CMS
- Some internal translation work where required across departments
Tracking & Reporting:
- Create, manage and report on both organic and paid-for media across all social platforms on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Measure and report on the efficiency of social campaigns in addition to real-time monitoring of social profiles.
- Work really closely with the paid social team generating 360 reports.
- Work with in house teams to establish networks of brand advocates through blogger research or influencer marketing.
- Provide brand and internal teams with regular analysis on community activity with a view to improve measures month-on-month.
- Monitor trends in social media broadly, and within the brand community specifically, to ensure the brand remains adaptive;
- Liaise closely with client Social Customer Services team as needed to escalate
Experience and Skills we’re looking for…
- German Native with excellent English
- Interested in beauty with a strong awareness of trends
- Must have demonstrable writing and editing experience in an editorial or copywriting role.
- Experience running or coordinating successful brand pages.
- Degree or qualification in comms, journalism, marketing, media or a related subject highly desirable.
- Portfolio to demonstrate copywriting experience.
- Knowledgeable about best practice content on all social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Organised: we have lots of brands so you will need to be able to manage your own time effectively to make sure you reach all your goals.
- Accountable: you deliver calendars and reports to brands on time, and stick to agreed posting times/schedules.
- Ability to manage and develop people professionally.
- Detail Oriented. You deliver work that is numerically accurate, compelling and insightful. You have an eye for formatting and strong presentation skills.
- Keen to learn: you’ll need to be sharp-minded and quick on the uptake, trends and news move fast in social.
- Proactive Problem Solver: You don’t just identify trends, you take action and focus on the solutions.
- Enthusiastic and a confident communicator who is able to network with the wider team and clients.
- Presentation and client management skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and how to implement with best practice beneficial, but not a prerequisite
- Previous experience of using a CMS beneficial, but not a prerequisite
- Writing and editing experience with ability to produce compelling, on-tone copy
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, weekly ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with your choice of peripherals
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.