About the role
The Insight Analyst works as part of the Marketing Science team within Beamly. The role has responsibility for delivering data driven, actionable insights related to campaign investments, digital consumer behaviour, and marketing strategy with a focus around digital activation. Working as part of the wider Marketing Science team, the analyst ensures that decisions made by Beamly and Coty marketing are founded in strong insights and informed strategy.
Beamly’s scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Products and services that utilise 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective creative approaches, granular audience targeting for digital marketing campaigns, rich consumer insights, and optimized digital experiences
Content Foundry: Products and services that enable brands to use data to make more effective and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Products and services that enable real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Products and services that deliver next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
What you'll do
Client Reporting/Insight delivery:
- Provide client reporting including weekly, monthly and mid-campaign analytics.
- Identify and deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks, and projections related to a specific proposal.
- Create agile dashboard monthly and quarterly reports to track performance and identify actions to optimise content and identify trends
Rapid business requirement gathering
- Accelerate and improve data acquisition and access
- Work with project stakeholders to gather requirements for data analysis or deployment of existing tools
- Collaborate with project team members to write prioritized business requirements documentation, including clear scope definition
Data analysis and implementation of analytic solutions
- Create digital and social media insights to inform strategic and creative planning. Collaborate with internal strategic and creative teams.
- Work closely with the MS leadership to present findings
- Develop or use existing tools that present data in useful business formats
What you'll bring to the role
- Strong campaign analysis skills across the user journey with Digital KPI experience
- Proficient in SQL/SAS/R/PYTHON (or similar) to manipulate and analyse datasets
- Strong Data viz tool experience i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy, Datorama,
- Able to deliver at speed and on time with high degree of accuracy
- Confident communicator and strong presentation writing skills
- Solid analytics background –required to be hands on.
- Numerate degree/post grad
- Collaborative and constructive attitude and approach when working with project and discipline teams. Pro-active attitude to utilising downtime to the benefit of the team.
- Adobe/GA, tag management familiarity a plus
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Good understanding of attribution (MMM/MTA) and how to support delivering Sales/Marketing Effectiveness
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, weekly ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
a high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
private medical insurance (taxable)
life assurance (4 x base salary)
25 days’ holiday per annum
Extra day's holiday on your birthday
flexible office hours
What is the hiring process?
We believe that diverse teams build better products, and strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. If your application is successful you will move through three short phases:
We'll check your CV meets the requirements for the role, which are detailed above.
We'll arrange a 45 minute phone interview with you to talk about you and the role and gauge the relevance of your experience.
We'll invite you to our office to meet our team
Any questions? If you have any queries whatsoever, there’s a box on the application form where you can let us know. We'll address them by e-mail or during the phone interview.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.