Beauty Shoot Producer (1 year FTC)
Who we are…
Beamly is a digital marketing and technology agency based in London and New York. As part of the Coty family, we help create the most iconic beauty visuals and foster an independent working environment and creative culture.
Who we’re looking for…
A talented Shoot Producer with experience working in the creative services industry at a production house or within an agency environment. You have at least 3 years production management experience in the beauty or fashion field; coordinating production budgets, scheduling resources and the operational running of the productions. Dedication and reliability are second nature to you and you love a challenge. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive and develop within a vibrant team of designers, producers, directors, copywriters, art directors and media specialists.
You’d be responsible for…
- Assisting the Creative Team in project planning and execution across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Arranging all travel, accommodation, permits and visas for shoots
- Asssisting the producer in crewing for stills and video shoots
- Preparing, updating and distributing call-sheets for shoots
- Updating and maintaining freelance database. Suggesting and arranging camera crews, kit, photographers, locations.
- Booking post production and assisting in the management of the edit schedule, including managing the schedule of external freelancers such as retouchers
- Understanding craetive briefs and translating them into photo and video shoots.
- Coordinating location shoot requirements
- Arraging castings and go sees
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Scheduling and managing the ordering of material/consumables for productions
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Dealing with accounts and reconciling floats or expenses
- Acting as a focal point of contact for the team
- Maintaining the organisation of the shared drive and ensuring that all material received is filed correctly
- Developing and maintaining office and administrative systems
- Attending location and studio shoots from time to time
Experience and Skills we’re looking for…
- Experience of working as a Shoot Producer within a Creative Services department
- Experience of setting up and attending video, POS, e-com and digital format-based shoots
- Experience of maintaining and updating budgets
- Experience of booking crew and talent
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and post production procedures.
- Ability to prioritise a conflicting workload efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- Experience of maintaining office systems and following administrative procedures, and of devising new systems where appropriate
- The ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts, and the ability to deal with contacts with tact and sensitivity
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
- Resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure from a high volume of work and conflicting priorities
- Flexible approach
- The ability to demonstrate initiative
- An interest in and enthusiasm for branded content and the beauty industry.
Life at Beamly
Working at Beamly means joining a world-class team working on exciting challenges. Fortnightly we have ‘Scoff & Share’ lunches where we share knowledge across teams, and the whole company gathers together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a dynamic working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you’ll also benefit from:
- Your choice of equipment
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.