Senior Insights Analyst (German Speaker)
Beamly is a global product and MarTech agency. We deliver end-to-end marketing through a four-pillar ecosystem, using marketplace signals to inform richer content creation, optimised paid media, and effective, engaging consumer experiences.
Beamly was acquired by Coty Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
The four-pillar approach:
- Data - Transforming complex signals and data sets into actionable insights
- Creative - Creating compelling, trend-led editorial, imagery, and video that converts
- Media - Activating, testing, and optimising paid campaigns in real-time
- Omnichannel - Prioritising user journeys across frictionless experiences
About the Role
The Senior Insights Analyst works as part of the Marketing Science team within Beamly. The role has responsibility for delivering data driven, actionable insights related to campaign investments, digital consumer behaviour, and marketing strategy with a focus around digital activation. Working as part of the wider Marketing Science team, the senior analyst ensures that decisions made by Beamly and Coty marketing are founded in strong insights and informed strategy.
On a daily basis, you will manage, plan and execute market research on digital supports, mainly social media platforms (social listening). Directly interacting with key stakeholders, you will also use a set of marketing analytics platforms such as social listening software or demographics and network analysis tools. Occasionally, you will need to read, extract and condensate information from third party research providers.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) and the ability to draw insights from diverse sets of data.
Ideally interested in the beauty industry, the candidate will be able to demonstrate his pro-activity and inquisitive mind-set as well as strong planning and presentation skills.
- German language fluency is required
- Any other language proficiency will be appreciated (Arabic, Chinese and Portuguese are big pluses)
- 2-3 years of market research and project management experience
- Plan, manage and carry out market research to support campaign strategy & planning, business proposals or consumer profiles
- Analyse data to write detailed social media brand health and competitive reports for clients. Propose new analysis methodologies to improve the quality of reports
- Help develop talent within the team, teaching and supporting more junior members of the team
- Research beauty trends in the digital space using social listening software and third party reports and report on them in articles hosted online
- Collect and analyse information from multiple data sources using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends
- Crystalize data elements into a compelling and organic story, using multiple sources leading in a same direction
- Participate in the development and propose new idea for products and services, organize and lead meetings to support the timely delivery of projects
- Present key findings and convince clients via video or audience conferencing or in face to face
- Directly liaise with key statekholders to proactively overcome blockers and keep projects moving forward
- Assess and manage social media tools and dashboards. Identify emerging trends/best practices in social media and proactively suggest ideas
Life at Beamly
Working at Beamly means joining a world-class team working on exciting challenges. Fortnightly we have ‘Scoff & Share’ lunches where we share knowledge across teams, and the whole company gathers together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a dynamic working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with your choice of peripherals
- Complimentary fruit, snacks, bagels and drinks
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.