Junior Insights Analyst
Beamly is a global product and MarTech agency. We deliver end-to-end marketing through a four-pillar ecosystem, using marketplace signals to inform richer content creation, optimised paid media, and effective, engaging consumer experiences.
Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands.
Beamly’s scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Products and services that utilise 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective creative approaches, granular audience targeting for digital marketing campaigns, rich consumer insights, and optimized digital experiences
Content Foundry: Products and services that enable brands to use data to make more effective and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Products and services that enable real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Products and services that deliver next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
About the Role
The Junior Insights Analyst works as part of the Marketing Science team within Beamly. The role supports the delivery of data driven, actionable insights related to campaign investments, digital consumer behaviour, and marketing strategy with a focus around digital activation.
On a daily basis, you will execute market research on digital, mainly social media platforms (social listening). You will use a set of marketing analytics platforms such as social listening software, demographics or network analysis tools. Occasionally, you will need to read, extract and summarise information from third party research providers.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) and the ability to draw insights from diverse sets of data.
Ideally interested in the beauty industry, the candidate will be able to demonstrate their pro-activity and inquisitive mindset.
- Carry out market research to support campaign strategy & planning, business proposals or consumer profiles
- Analyse data to write detailed social media brand health and competitive reports for clients
- Research beauty trends in the digital space using social listening software and third party reports and report on them in articles hosted online
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends
- Crystalize data elements into a compelling and organic story, using multiple sources leading in a coherent direction
- Propose new ideas for, and participate in the development of, insights products and services
- Present key findings and communicate persuasively with clients via video or audience conferencing, or face to face
- Assess and manage social media tools and dashboards. Identify emerging trends/best practices in social media and proactively suggest ideas
What is it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, TDD, regular ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a pool league, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym membership & classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
Private medical insurance (taxable)
Life assurance (4 x base salary)
25 days’ holiday per annum
An extra day's holiday on your birthday
Flexible office hours
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered, and Visa sponsorship is not available.