Talent Acquisition Manager
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with gross revenues of $120m+ and a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London and New York but with broader delivery teams right across the world.
Beamly’s product team of 70+ product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists sit entirely in our Covent Garden, London offices. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands including Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, Rimmel, Max Factor, Covergirl, Sally Hansen, Wella and Clairol. Further Beamly has a growing client base outside of COTY and outside of beauty.
About the Role
As a key member of Coty’s growth and digital teams, Beamly's vision is to power brand results through data-driven consumer experiences.
We are shaping an AI/ML powered ecosystem of interconnected solutions that effectively empower Coty brands to meet their audience in the right context, with the right message. Critical to achieving this vision is the acquisition and retention of a first-class product and engineering team.
We are therefore looking for a talented and passionate recruiter to join our in-house talent team at Beamly HQ in Covent Garden, London. Reporting to the Global Talent Director, the Talent Manager will play a critical role in the sourcing, screening and recruiting of candidates from within the digital technology community.
- Source talent using both traditional and innovative recruiting methods
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and headhunting of contacts to help identify qualified candidates
- Own and evangelise best practice recruitment process adherence including Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse ATS) usage for candidate tracking
- Own recruitment agency relationships and manage role briefings when required
- Provide comprehensive and compelling information to candidates about Beamly
- Organise, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of hiring managers and the Talent Director
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager’s interactions via Greenhouse ATS
- Strong experience in full lifecycle recruiting within the digital industry
- Passionate about disruptive technologies in AR/VR/AI/ML, etc
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of digital/tech positions
- Ability to travel as required with a proactive attitude towards networking and attending industry events
- Strong negotiator and great people skills
- Results driven mentality
- Numerate, analytical, systems savvy
- Bachelor’s degree
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means joining a world-class team working on exciting challenges. Fortnightly we have ‘Scoff & Share’ lunches where we share knowledge across teams, and the whole company gathers together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a dynamic working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- a high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- private medical insurance (taxable)
- life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- childcare vouchers
- flexible office hours
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.