As Media Analyst, Americas at Beamly, you’ll manage assigned projects and clients across key cosmetics brands within Coty’s portfolio, staying up to date with existing and emerging digital channels and delivering high levels of service to internal teams and clients. On a daily basis, you’ll find yourself analyzing digital programs, using various analytical tools, producing insights and dashboard reports, as well as supporting key outputs back to both internal teams and brand stakeholders.
The candidate will be required to present clear findings from campaigns and work with the social and programmatic media teams to ensure the findings are translated into actionable outcomes for the clients.
The position (Media Analyst - Americas) would assist the digital media planning and activation team, working across multiple platforms (Doubleclick Bid Manager, Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.).
- Provide client and competitive reporting including; intitial, mid-campaign and post-campaign analytics, with additional adhoc reporting as requested
- Identify and deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks, and projections related to a specific campaign or initiative
- Responsbile for data aggreagation, accuracy and visualization with necessary reporting dashboards
- Maintain catalogued metrics within campaign database and leverage the archived data to improve upon for future campaigns
- Scrub data points, marry disparate data segments and sources together, and visualize data using reporting/visualization tools
- Develop familiarity with and understand benefits of ad measurement, brand impact surveys, media mix / attribution modelling
- Analyize and provide insight on audience segments from our Data Management Platform (DMP) and collaborate with media team members on implementation into campaign planning and/or optimization
- Develop an understanding of the full media mix, including search, programmatic and social, and how this supports retail sales.
- Collaboration across multiple Beamly departments – including Marketing Science and internal Trend Foundry – to facilitate closed loop insight development, analysis and media testing.
- Perform internal team projects and duties as assigned or required
- Occasional travel - dependent on project requirements
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience as an analyst at a Media Agency, Brand or Technology platform
- Applicants should be self-motivated to succeed, hungry to learn and passionate about digital, data and technology and ‘how things work’
- Eager to learn new technologies and a passion for using data driven approaches to marketing
- Experience visualizing data using reporting/visualization tools, Datorama a plus
- Proficient in current/evolving digital media strategies, measurement tools/ technologies and knowledge of industry benchmarks
- Some knowledge of ad measurement, data management platforms (DMPs) and media mix / attribution modelling
- Aptitude for translating analysis into actionable insights
- Can work across a team and collaborate effectively to get the job done
- Have a pro-active approach and be continuously looking for innovative opportunities
- Established presentation and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)