Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with gross revenues of $75Mn+ and a team over 150 based primarily in London and New York but with delivery teams right across the world.
Beamly’s product team of 70+ product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists sit entirely in our Covent Garden, London offices. Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as the 3rd largest beauty company in the world has opened up uniquely rich engagement across global brands including Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, Rimmel, Max Factor, Covergirl, Sally Hansen, Wella and Clairol. Further Beamly has a growing client base outside of COTY and outside of beauty.
Whilst Beamly was acquired by by COTY Inc in October 2015, the second largest beauty company in the world, and therefore works closely with COTY’s global brands including Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, Rimmel, Max Factor, Covergirl, Sally Hansen, Wella, Clairol, Beamly has a growing client base outside of COTY and outside of beauty.
About the Role
We’re looking for a super organised self-starter to join the team as a Recruitment Coordinator to ensure our candidates have a positive interview experience from beginning to end. You’ll be responsible for scheduling a volume of interviews on a weekly basis, as well as handling the coordination of graduate assessment days, and database management.
You’ll gain early exposure to our senior management teams and be encouraged to lead process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. You’ll be cool headed under pressure and your problem-solving skills will flourish when situations don’t always go to plan! This is a great first career step for a hands-on, capable individual looking for a challenge in a fast-growing team.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates (can be in different time-zones) with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects, aiming to improve the experience for candidates, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Ensure open vacancies are advertised on all relevant sites including careers site and all suitable job boards and social networking sites
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) ensuring information is up-to-date, with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Passing on timely feedback and report on the status of live requisitions to Global Head of Talent & Recruiters
- Generating employment contracts
- Coordinate internal Talent Acquisition events and communication
- Managing business job requisition load
- Running data accuracy reports for audit purposes
- Candidate Experience project management
Experience & Knowledge Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Strong proficiency with ATS systems; Greenhouse preferred
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Keep detailed, accurate, confidential information and records
- Ability to work under pressure and solve real-time problems independently.
- Dependability and interest in working in the team-oriented environment
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Great at networking and building relationships
- A good standard of education (e.g. GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English)
What’s it like to work at Beamly?
Working at Beamly means joining a world-class team working on exciting challenges. Fortnightly we have ‘Scoff & Share’ lunches where we share knowledge across teams, and the whole company gathers together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement, and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We enjoy a dynamic working environment in Covent Garden – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of shops, bars and restaurants. Team members have also organised a lunchtime pool league, weekly football game, visiting manicure service, and deals on local gym classes.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.