Programmatic Supervisor, North America
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
In-house digital arm seeking experienced Supervisor of Programmatic, to join our Core Media Campaign team.
A range of at least 4-5 years of experience is preferred, with the Programmatic Supervisor responsible for the planning/strategy and delivery of their Coty Brand initiatives across the channel (Display, Video & Native); while operating as the main point of contact at Beamly.
They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget. They will also have oversight of the Programmatic Managers & Associates; to deliver world class programs which exceed Coty/Beamly expectations.
The role requires an excellent understanding of Programmatic buying, how the markets operate, plus an advanced analytic aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to Coty, and in writing documents and analyzing results. It also requires initiative and pro-activity in growing the Brands organically; increasing efficiencies and identifying new opportunities.
The Supervisor role is managerial, but also one of agency leadership. This individual oversees a planning & activation group and their responsibility extends from complete oversight of their assigned Coty Brands, to staff management/development. The Supervisor provides strategic leadership, understands all aspects of their Brands business and is deeply involved in the future offerings of Beamly’s services. The Supervisor cultivates senior relationships within Beamly, as well as with Coty and our media partners.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient experience in Programmatic Private Marketplace (PMP) & Open Marketplace (OMP) activations. A plus if the candidate has DSP Trading experience within DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) and Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP).
Regularly contribute to Programmatic media best practices and campaign processes.
Develop and oversee execution of rigorous testing plans.
Ensure actionable insights for bi-weekly and wrap-up reports are in place.
Manage all aspects of 3 direct reports (staff reviews, career planning, coaching).
- Comfort and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with ongoing, active optimizations to drive KPIs (including viewability, brand safety, etc.).
- Ensure flawless execution and focus on campaign management within self-serve environments.
- Operating and Technical Requirements
- To constantly monitor the role functionality; to maintain accurate, up-to-date records and submit monthly actualizations as needed.
- To carry out duties as tasked, ensuring that Beamly service standards, objectives, internal policies & procedures and code of conduct are met or exceeded at all times
- Vet opportunity costs of opportunities, provide recommendations where applicable.
- Partner with Beamly Marketing Science & Product teams on efficiency & measurement opportunities. Ensure
- defined KPIs are executed across plan.
- Agency or Brand-direct experience with running large-scale digital campaigns a plus. Additional accolades to individuals with experience in the Beauty Vertical.
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.).
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of Online & Beauty advertising industry trends.
- Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across media buying platforms would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in developing client relationships and maintaining efficient communication across the team.
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information-based decisions. Adept at leading a team and partnering across various departments.