Programmatic Manager, North America
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
In-house digital arm seeking experienced, client-services driven programmatic trader.
A range of 1.5 – 3 years experience preferred, with hands-on trading across multiple campaigns a must. Ideal candidate has experience or strong interest working in lifestyle/luxury or CPG category. The position, Programmatic Manager, North America, would manage day-to-day trading desk/account services activity from developing, implementing, and optimizing programmatic campaigns.
Individual will also have a desire to help grow an evolving capability working with various DSPs, (as well as PMPs/DMPs), providing POVs, and not being afraid to test-and-learn. This individual should view this as a great opportunity to craft something exciting in-house.
Reporting to the Associate Media Director this position helps to create and provide audience-based planning recommendations to drive business goals and achieve internal brand team KPI’s. This candidate will work directly with the various brand marketing teams in-house, and to help them understand the best use of the programatic space, where open exchange vs PMP makes most sense, and how to best utilize 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data for finding the right audience. The Manger is also responsible for demonstrating tuned-in knowledge across industry trends to the brand teams and internal stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Defined expertise in day-to-day programmatic and RTB buying, and use of DSPs/bidding platforms (DSPs not specified)
- Demonstrated approach to setting proper campaign guardrails within the platform(s)
- Proven capability to evaluate data, comfort with analytics, etc
- Experience with PMP development and POV on value of these relationships
- Applied knowledge of audience planning/creation/segmentation/reporting through use of various forms of data (1st, 3rd, etc.)
- Understands importance of meeting key deadlines and marketing team deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams (analytics, social strategy team, etc) to build best audience-based program possible
- Client-facing communication skills critical for success
- Comfort and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with ongoing, active optimizations to drive KPIs (including viewability, brand safety, etc)
- Able to make sense of multiple data points and quantify information in digestible manner
- Able to translate brand needs into plans or potential new capabilities to explore
- Ensure flawless execution and focus on campaign management within self-serve environments
Management of Relationships
- Manage solid client relationships and provide key strategic initiatives / thinking
- Maintain a relationship with all teams working on the client’s business
- Serve as programmatic planning and trading lead for specific Coty brands
- Work with Coty agency ecosystem partners, media partners, data partners, and others in development of programmatic plans
Operating and Technical Requirements
- To constantly monitor the role functionality; to maintain accurate, up-to-date records and submit reporting as needed
- Handle all aspects of planning and buying (includes reporting and trafficking necessary materials to agency ad operations team)
- To carry out duties as tasked, ensuring that Beamly service standards, objectives, internal policies & procedures and code of conduct are met or exceeded at all times
- Vet opportunity costs of opportunities, provide recommendations where applicable.
- Partner with Marketing Science on measurement opportunities. Ensure defined KPIs across plan.
- Agency Trade Desk or DSP managed service experience preferred
- Experience working within ad serving platforms
- 1.5 to 3 years’ experience of active programmatic buying/trading and DSP management
- Familiarity with audience buying strategies and data segments, preferably via DMP
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are critical