Search and Content Executive
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ people based in Sydney, London and New York, with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly is made up of four foundational capabilities, each needed to create a truly data-driven digital marketing ecosystem. These include; media optimisation, marketing science, content foundry and omnichannel (e-commerce). Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as a global cosmetic, skin, fragrance and hair company has opened up the ability to positively disrupt and create a radically inclusive world of beauty.
About The Role
We’re looking for a highly ambitious Search & Content Executive to deliver best-in-class service for some of Coty’s biggest brands in consumer beauty and fragrance in the Australia market. Some of the brands you will be working on include: Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Rimmel and Covergirl. The role will have ownership for the planning, execution and reporting of the Paid Search activity as well as the co-ordination of the omnichannel content with key local retailers.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of Paid Search, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Moreover, experience of delivering best-in-class content, for either a brand or retailer is also essential in order to be a successful candidate. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 1 year’s experience of digital marketing with a strong background in Paid Search.
- Optimise and deliver Paid Search campaigns that exceed business objectives.
- Takes ownership of the accounts with an obsessive focus on delivering short and long term results for COTY brands.
- Work with Google Ads and Amazon Advertising as well as key measurement platforms to optimise activity in real-time and report on all relevant KPIs.
- Deliver insightful reports on all activity, guiding brand teams on search performance.
- Work closely with the broader Beamly teams and other partner agencies to create best-in-class digital strategies across channels.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end process of content delivery to local retailers, from briefing, on-going optimisation and reporting.
- Support local and global senior employees on larger strategic projects when required.
- Manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work that meets deadlines.
- 1 year’s previous experience in Paid Search within an in-house or digital/media agency environment.
- Extensive experience planning and activating Paid Search accounts in Google Ads. Amazon Advertising experience is also highly sort after.
- Hands on use of bid management platforms including Marin Software and Google Ads 360.
- Google Ads qualification which has been updated in the past 6-12 months.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (including tagging setup) and strong all round analytical thinking.
- A broader knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including social media, programmatic and video.
- A true passion for digital and the ability to demonstrate how it delivers business growth.
- Experience in using data deliver insight and make decisions.
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests into search requirements.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast-changing environment.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience across the following categories would be advantageous, but not essential: FMCG, retail, fashion or ecommerce.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.