Digital Planning Manager
Beamly is a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ people based in Sydney, London and New York, with broader delivery teams across the world. Beamly is made up of four foundational capabilities, each needed to create a truly data-driven digital marketing ecosystem. These include; media optimisation, marketing science, content foundry and omnichannel (e-commerce). Beamly was acquired by COTY Inc in October 2015, which as a global cosmetic, skin, fragrance and hair company has opened up the ability to positively disrupt and create a radically inclusive world of beauty.
About The Role
Are you passionate about digital? Do you want to work on some of the world’s biggest cosmetic and fragrance brands? We are looking for an experienced Digital Planning Manager to deliver best-in-class digital strategies across a number of house-hold brands including; Gucci, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Rimmel and Covergirl. Working in conjunction with the broader Beamly Australia and global teams, the role will be responsible for bringing digital ideas to life, from concepting new ideas to planning and overseeing the execution of innovative campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background as a digital planner with the confidence and working experience to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 year’s experience with the ability to solve some of the industries toughest communication challenges.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the brands’ businesses, identify the best solutions for their unqiue challenges.
- Take full ownership of digital briefs, working closely with all relevant partners (internal and external) in order to deliver best-in-class digital strategies, each with supporting activation plans. This includes but is not limited to the following media channels; paid search, display, video, content, partnerships and more.
- Continue to evolve the digital capabilities by identifying new media partners and technology vendors (i.e. measurement, ad-tech etc).
- Work closely with your peers to define and continue to evolve best practice, ranging from digital execution to brand safety and viewability guidelines.
- Support local and global senior employees on larger strategic projects when required.
- Manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work that meets deadlines.
- 3 year’s previous experience planning and executing digital plans for both brand and response outcomes.
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate digital briefs into plans that exceed business objectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape, both globally and the nauces at a local level.
- You have a successful track record of client interaction and have the ability to build long-lasting, prosperous relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A true passion for digital and the ability to demonstrate how it delivers business growth.
- Extensive experience in using data and insight to guide decisions.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast-changing environment.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience across the following categories would be advantageous, but not essential: FMCG, retail, fashion or ecommerce.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.