About the role:
We are looking for a candidate who is a confident, experienced and organised Digital Specialist Planner with a strong planning background who is ferociously passionate about data driven marketing.
Someone who is confident in digital and channel data, but also has a keen eye for creative solutions and new ways of working. It will be essential to demonstrate digital knowledge and expertise & also exhibit a confidence in providing recommendations across the breadth of communications channels, not just limited to digital, to both their brand teams and division team
What you'll do:
- Be involved in the development of Media Plans.
- Be the primary contact for Digital Media Strategy & Planning across assigned brands.
- Develop integrated digital media plans based on insights that are connected to deep universal truths working alongside integrated teams.
- Inspire internal teams, brand teams and external teams with how digital media can be used creatively to bring ideas to life.
- Ensure that the brand team have a sophisticated understanding of digital media.
- Work with Coty agency partner teams to ensure the planning process is integrated
- Support e-commerce, creative and all marketing disciplines in understanding what it takes to connect with beauty consumers/beauty buyers within media
- Represent expertise within digital media channels and working familiarity with all marketing disciplines.
- Manage timing, quality control and development of digital plans.
- Ensure recommendations are operationally and fiscally viable within the campaign time frame.
- Measure the effectiveness of the media plan including ensuring the development of post campaign analysis.
- Faultless Campaign Setup and Go Live QA in ad platforms
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, including pulling reports, synthesizing and analyzing them and making changes to the campaign platform setup to remove underperforming targeting options/combinations and expanding those that perform well in an environment with infinite targeting combinations available
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: trouble shoot queries like why performance has dropped recently or clicks increased.
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Ad operations (as required)
- Creative and pixel trafficking
- Technical trouble-shooting
- Discrepancy investigation resolution
- Tactical project development
What you'll bring to the role:
Applicants should have a several years’ experience in a media agency / digital environment, with proven strategic planning credentials as well the ability to champion digital media whilst providing strategies based on sound communication and business principles. We also require that the candidate have:
- Experience working with DSP’s such as DBM.
- Be able to lead digital projects and/or campaigns from strategic planning to implementation to reporting stage
- Understanding of all elements of the media mix not just digital disciplines
- Comfortable presenting and dealing with clients and partner agencies at a senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be able to work across a team
- Have a pro-active approach and be continuously looking for innovative opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to Senior Executives both internally & externally
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Media Agency or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
The following behaviours and characteristics are key to success in the job. Post holders are expected to demonstrate all these competencies when fully developed into the role.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to simplify complex problems or projects into component parts, exploring and evaluating them systematically, and identifying and resolving problems.
- Planning and Organising: Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities considering all the relevant issues such as deadlines, staffing and resource requirements.
- Influencing/Persuading: Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others, drawing from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Decision Making: Ready and able to take initiative, taking a proactive approach to work without close supervision.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. Able to make complex problems understood by a range of audiences.
- Team working: Collaborative and constructive attitude and approach when working with project and discipline teams. Pro-active attitude to utilising downtime to the benefit of the team.
- Resilience: Able to maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, challenging deadlines, increased workload, setbacks or when dealing with difficult situations. Approach to work is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy
What’s it like to work at Beamly:
Working at Beamly means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery, engage in ‘Tech Share’ lunches, and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks. We also set time aside for continuous improvement and take the professional development of our team members seriously.
We are in the heart of the West End in Covent Garden which is well connected and very well served by a myriad of shops, bars and restaurants. Our team regularly organise various social activities which include a lunchtime pool league, weekly football games and a visiting manicure service.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from...
- A high spec MacBook Pro with a choice of peripherals
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible office hours
How our application process works:
- We'll check your CV against the requirements for the role.
- You'll visit us in Covent Garden for a 45-minute interview with the team – exact details to be shared in advance of meeting.
- You may be asked to come in for a second interview before a final decision is made.
- We are eager to build diverse teams and we strive to offer equal opportunity to all applicants. You are welcome to let us know if you have any questions or requests regarding the selection process or the role.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.