Social Brand Associate, North America
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
About the role:
In-house digital agency group seeking experienced, client-services driven social media candidates.
1 year of experience preferred, specifically with a relevant social media internship and/or coursework. Ideal candidate would have a strong interest working in lifestyle/luxury or CPG category. The position (Assistant Social Media Manager - NA) would assist the social media planning and activation team, working across multiple social platforms (Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube). The responsibilities under activating campaigns includes building out and actively managing/optimizing social campaigns within auction platforms (FB Ads Manager, Google AdWords for TrueView, etc)
This individual will be excited about emerging platforms or social ad opportunities, and is not afraid to test-and-learn and bring innovation to the brands.
Reporting to the Social Manager; This person would be part of a team of social planners/buyers, all of whom would own certain brand relationships in order to learn the brands and their consumers inside and out.
What you'll be doing:
- Demonstrated forward thinking mentality and delivering on new/emerging opportunities
- Proven capability to evaluate data, have comfort with analytics, optimize live campaigns, etc
- MUST have experience actively buying Facebook/Instagram (via Ads Manager), YouTube TrueView (via AdWords), and Twitter
- Understands importance of meeting key deadlines and marketing team deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams (analytics, creative team, etc) to build best consumer-based program possible
- Client-facing communication skills critical for success
- Comfort and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with ongoing, active optimizations to drive KPIs
- Proven negotiation skills for custom social programs, as well as examples of thought leadership in results-oriented social plans
- Ensure flawless execution and focus on campaign management within self-serve environments
- Conversant with paid social campaign strategies and related success metrics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
What you'll bring to the role:
- 1+ year experience monitoring social media channels in a business or agency setting
- Strong understanding of the social media space and main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Proficient in current/evolving social media strategies, measurement tools/ technologies and knowledge of social media marketing industry benchmarks.