Associate Content Strategist
About the role:
You will be working with the digital creative team – alongside Content Strategists, Senior Content Strategists, Digital Designers and Art Directors – to draw insight from data and leverage that to develop powerful social and digital content and creative strategy for some of the biggest beauty and fragrance clients in the world.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced environment, and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and client demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, excellent copywriting skills, an understanding of how content can be used to drive business success, and the skills and passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage data and insight to generate a range of copy based material, from brand awareness and direct response ads, to feature content marketing stories, including creating social media promos that your target audience can’t help but engage with.
- Partner with Content Strategists, Senior Content Strategists and design team to help develop art that supports and amplifies copy and content.
- Work with Beamly’s 4-pillar team of analysts, omni-channel experts and media professionals to help clients test, validate, and develop go-to-market plans, trend-driven content, and media campaigns that exceed client expectations.
- Support Senior Content Strategists and Content Strategists across clients and projects they are managing.
- Manage client relationship in regards to their creative needs and support teammates’ client communication needs as necessary.
- Pitch creative to clients, then usher that creative through specified rounds of review to client approval and sign-off, balancing client needs and concerns with Beamly's point of view on and expertise in generating top-performing creative for the social marketing space.
- Assist Content Strategists in the pre- and post-production for photo and video shoots, as necessary, particularly with the research and analysis required to develop data-driven concepts. Take part in the development of shooting briefs necessary for pre-production.
- Serve as an advocate for the Beamly voice, style and point-of-view by expressing that through your attitude and work.
- Develop expertise in social media best practices.
- Originate creative campaigns and partnerships, develop and research accurate, high-quality, compelling story-drive content/concepts about Coty’s brands with speed, following individual brand guidelines.
- Partner with analytics and omni-channel teams to leverage research and social listening team to identify beauty news, industry trends and influencers constantly via online, offline and social platforms, and reflect these in the analytics decks, creative work and content you produce.
- Create and pitch potential campaign concepts, stories, features and interactive concepts as necessary throughout your employment.
- Foster and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute flawlessly and consistently.
What you'll bring:
- You have a passion for developing content with a purpose—content that works.
- Your impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas enables you to create content that resonates with target audience and drives campaign success.
- You have the aptitude for garnering insight from data and leveraging that data to inform your creative and strategy development.
- You have an understanding of the needs and behaviors of consumers, as well as our brands.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your experience and excellent track record of creating original and compelling content and creative strategies.
- You have the ability to garner insight from data and leverage that data to inform your creative and strategy development.
- You are able to manage client relationships with confidence.
- You are able to work in a self-directed way in a fluid, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment.
- You are proactive and curious, always taking initiative to share constructive feedback, address concerns, and/or relay improvements needed in the creative process.
- Attention to detail comes as second nature to you.
- You have extensive knowledge of social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Ability to use a CMS such as Wordpress or Drupal, as well as Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- 0-2 years of previous experience in an agency, in-house marketing team for a major brand, or design technology organization.
Unfortunately, only applicants who have the right to work in the US will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.