Working at Beamly:
We pride ourselves in the unique talent and expertise we bring together. Combining agile product and engineering with an integrated digital agency under one roof, it’s our mission to power brand results through creative data-driven consumer experiences and working here means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from:
- Free breakfast and drinks
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 5% pension contribution
- Interest free travel loan
- 25 days holiday per annum + extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- On-site football pitch
About the role:
Your purpose will be to build out a best in-class strategy by working with all areas of the business to identify technical, content and outreach opportunities to grow organic traffic for our brands. Whilst you’ll be working mainly on the acquisition team, you will also be exposed to the different Beamly pillars which comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns.
Content Foundry: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from Beamly and Beamly-accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners.
Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objective.
Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the SEO Strategy across portfolio and create a blue print on the approach
- Recommend and influence technical teams
- Work with the Content team to understand the SEO gaps and how to increase natural traffic through content optimisation
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Collaborate across Beamly to ensure SEO is integrated into all activity
- Proactively approach brands on the benefits of activating organic search and present opportunities at website level.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years + SEO experience.
- Professional working fluency in German and English
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflows
- Strong technical understanding and confidence to present to brands on the benefits of SEO and a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders and gaining senior level buy in
- Data driven decision making
- A strong understanding of the beauty industry is critical.
- Understanding of the broaded digital channel mix