Senior Programmatic Executive
Working at Beamly:
We pride ourselves in the unique talent and expertise we bring together. Combining agile product and engineering with an integrated digital agency under one roof, it’s our mission to power brand results through creative data-driven consumer experiences and working here means continuing the progress of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. We practise continuous delivery and get the whole company together for Friday ‘Show and Tell’ with drinks.
As a Beamly employee, you'll also benefit from:
- Free breakfast and drinks
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance (taxable)
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- 5% pension contribution
- Interest free travel loan
- 25 days holiday per annum + extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- On-site football pitch
About the role:
We are looking for a confident, experienced and organised Digital Specialist with a strong programmatic background who is ferociously passionate about data driven marketing.
You’ll be comfortable with digital and channel data, but also have a keen eye for creative solutions and new ways of working. It will be essential to demonstrate digital knowledge and expertise & also exhibit a confidence in providing recommendations across the breadth of communications channels, not just limited to digital, to both their brand teams and division team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Faultless Campaign Setup and Go Live QA in ad platforms
- Optimisation: monitoring performance, including pulling reports, synthesising and analysing them and making changes to the campaign platform setup to remove underperforming targeting options/combinations and expanding those that perform well in an environment with infinite targeting combinations available
- Scheduled Optimisation Reports: commentary and insights reports for campaigns that provide enough transparency to the agency and client
- Ad hoc Optimisation Queries: trouble shoot queries like why performance has dropped recently, or clicks increased.
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs
- Support eccomerce, creative and all marketing disciplines in understanding what it takes to connect with beauty consumers/beauty buyers within media
- Represent expertise within digital media channels and working familiarity with all marketing disciplines.
- Development of Media Plans
- Develop integrated digital media plans based on insights that are connected to deep universal truths working along side integrated teams
- Inspire internal teams, brand teams and external teams with how digital media can be used creatively to bring ideas to life.
- Ensure recommendations are operationally and fiscally viable within the campaign time frame.
- Measure the effectiveness of the media plan including ensureing the development of post campaign analysis.
- Ad operations (as required)
- Creative and pixel trafficking
- Technical trouble-shooting
- Discrepancy investigation resolution
- Tactical project development
What you'll bring:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a media agency / digital environment, with proven campaign management credentials
- Ability to champion digital media whilst providing strategies based on sound communication and business principles
- Experience working with DSP’s such as DBM.
- Be able to lead digital projects and/or campaigns from strategic planning to implementation to reporting stage
- Have an understanding of all elements of the media mix not just digital disciplines
- Comfortable presenting and dealing with clients and partner agencies at a senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be able to work across a team
- Have a pro-active approach and be continuously looking for innovative opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to Senior Executives both internally & externally
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Excellent English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Recruiters: Unsolicited applications submitted by recruitment agents will not be considered.