Senior Manager, Programmatic Media – Beamly LUX
Beamly is a global, data-driven digital agency. We are a growing team of digital and content experts based in London, New York and worldwide.
We are building an ecosystem to deliver end-to-end marketing; from insights and content creation through to paid media and consumer experiences. We believe in multi-disciplinary teams and empowered individuals to create engaging campaigns, best in class websites and innovative digital products for the future.
About the role:
The Senior Manager is responsible for launching and managing programmatic campaigns across Luxury division in EMEA markets.You’re a self-starter, numbers-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to lead the team to leverage data to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives. You will be overseeing, executing and optimising programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple platforms, while working in collaboration with the planning and account management teams.
What you’ll be doing:
Your responsibility will be to lead the team on best practices, implementation, managing and optimising campaigns across DSPs and other platforms; contribute to brands' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Maintain on-going knowledge of media buying platforms updates and stay up-to-date on all industry trends and new technology.
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of programmatic planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks sharing articles, POVs and incremental opportunities on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Tech, Data, and Inventory partners to ensure that features, assets, and other elements necessary to successfully utilise their products are properly executed and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Develop and implement testing plans that align with client goals and objectives and ensure an on-going testing schedule and drive innovation.
- Represent Beamly team at internal and external meetings when required.
- Support and mentor junior members of the team.
- Be an escalation point for members of the account management teams.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple Demand Side platforms in a self-service manner. Including, but not limited to, setting bid strategies, performance monitoring, identifying and implementing optimisations (by target audience, content, geographic area, etc), providing proactive recommendations and campaign insights.
- Analyse 1st and 3rd party data to create custom audience segments for cross-channel use.
- Ad hoc optimisation queries: troubleshoot performance/technical issues.
- Monitor performance, including generating reports, synthesising and analysing them and making changes in the DSPs.
- Ensure optimisation to meet agreed performance KPIs.
- Ensure campaign objectives are met.
- Work closely with brand and account management teams to provide actionable insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, strategy/business goals.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement.
- Support established best practice workflow and contribute to reviews and enhancements from time to time when required.
- Ensure best practices and processes are followed.
- Escalate issues to Programmatic Director in a timely manner and work with all resources available to resolve.
- Support the integration and deployment of new technologies and tools.
- Propose technology reviews, requirements and work with Programmatic Director to influence technology partner roadmaps and internal product development.
What you’ll bring:
- We want you to have a solid understanding of the programmatic buying landscape and have hands-on experience building and optimising campaigns. We are looking for someone who is comfortable thinking strategically and analysing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge/experience in setting bid strategies across RTB and PMP (private and preferred) inventory using DV360, MediaMath and others.
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
- Experience working with tag management systems to implement and monitor pixel/floodlight health.
- Proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a demonstrated ability to organise and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
- An ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Proactive mindset and the ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- A BA/BS in advertising, marketing, business or related field is preferred.