Media Supervisor, NA
New York City
Beamly is a next-gen digital marketing agency and part of Coty Inc.
We are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
We are a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists. A role in our team allows you to advance your skill set as a subject matter expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long-term career path.
We have a large, dynamic & fast-growing International team, headquartered in UK with a US hub in New York City and teams in local markets.
About the role:
We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our Core Media Campaigns team. You'll continue the positive momentum in building a ‘best in class’ team through internal trainings & leadership. You'll work in close partnership with the Media Director and Associate Media Director on key initiatives and support critical elements of Beamly’s operations; including oversight of the Media team’s strategic approach, plan development and tactical execution.
The role requires an ability to navigate the rapidly evolving digital ecosystem whilst continuing to deliver bespoke solutions, so you'll need to have a comprehensive understanding of how the markets operate, plus an advanced analytic aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients and in writing documents and analysing results as well as initiative and proactivity in growing brands organically; increasing efficiencies and identifying new areas of focus.
You will provide oversight and support the AMD on standardisation & efficiencies across teams.
While you won't have a direct responsibility to have ‘hands-on-keyboard’ managing media campaigns, it will be imperative for you to use experience to help guide the Media team with best practices in campaign setup & optimization; in order to get the most out of each initiative. The Supervisor will need to stay in close contact with Beamly’s vendors & their platforms, to ensure that they understand the latest offerings that they make available to Beamly.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be responsible for governing the Beamly Media team (Programmatic + Social) in delivering client recommendations, strategies, and ensuring that deliverables are met against campaign goals.
- Support the AMD in the management of a team of Programmatic & Social Managers that operate in a self-service capacity within DSP/Social platforms to ensure optimal partner selection and cutting-edge use of data targeting and audience buying.
- Oversee flawless translation of client strategies into media campaign executions.
- Ensure optimisations are carried out by the team in a timely fashion and provide initial QA and sign-off on new Media Plans & SOWs.
- Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce results that ladder up to brand marketing objectives.
- Work with external stakeholders including DSP/Social partners, data and inventory partners to assist in delivering best-in-class recommendations to client on Programmatic/Social strategy as well as industry developments including but not limited to brand safety and media transparency.
- Work with Director and AMD to ensure and establish COEs (Center of Excellence)/ SME (Subject Matter Expert) initiatives around Programmatic/Social, as well as overall digital trends.
- Serve as escalation point for Programmatic/Social Managers on behalf of the client and internal stakeholders for the accounts.
- Help identify areas of opportunity for sase study and marketing collateral for quarterly updates to company blog as well as client updates.
- Work with the leadership team to address needs of the Media team when it comes to operationalizing/automating reporting from our various forms of buying and ad serving platforms and to create optimization recommendations based on advanced analytics like audience profiling, post-conversion data, offline-to-online modelling.
What you'll bring:
- Agency or Brand-direct experience with running large-scale digital campaigns a plus.
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online & Beauty advertising industry trends.
- Relevant business experience with 3 years minimum focused on Programmatic & Paid Social buying.
- Understanding of the full life cycle of a campaign including but not limited to briefing, strategy, planning/buying, execution, and reporting.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in working directly in ad servers, research vendors, and measurement partners in addition to platform tools.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to craft & tell a story via presentations.
- Great client engagement skills and an ability to disseminate information to multiple parties with varying degrees of digital knowledge.
- Experience managing direct reports including entry level to junior manager experiences.
- Great interpersonal skills and professional attitude to foster relationships with internal teams at Beamly.
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.).