25 Reasons We'll Miss Jason on 'Big Brother 17'
In a season dominated by one over-confident alliance, Jason had the ability to possibly get the outsiders together to overtake the house. His last ditch chance to flip the game didn’t pan out because longtime Big Brother super-fan Jason’s charisma and game knowledge were viewed as a threat. His time came to an end this week as the house voted him out in a 7-2 vote after HOH Vanessa blindsided the shocked Jason.
A house without Jason will be far less entertaining, that’s for sure. When a live feed camera turned to Jason, you knew an good conversation was ahead rather than the “Clelli” drivel.
From his hysterical Diary Rooms, his extensive Big Brother knowledge for every version of the show, to his spot-on assessments of the house houseguests, it’s a shame Jason couldn’t get an alliance formed to make him last longer. Can’t some sort of twist bring back Jason and dump the others?
So crank up Sarah McLachlan’s “I Will Remember You” and say goodbye to Jason with this 25 GIF salute of all the reasons we loved him.
1. He entered the house with such excitement:[via]
2. He had no shame about living with his mom or being a grocery bagger. He was just being awesome Jason:[via]
3. His opening credits intro reminded us of Pretty Little Liars:[via]
4. His sense of humor charmed everyone:[via]
6. His insanely GIFable Diary Rooms:[via]
7. His spot-on impressions of the Memory Wall photos:[via]
8. His honest reactions to house nonsense:[via]
9. Jason’s friendship with Da’Vonne:[via]
10. He was great in competitions:[via]
11. His style was always on-point:[via]
12. He knew to be skeptical of everyone in the house, especially those alpha males that run the house every year:[via]
13. He gave a mean lapdance:[via]
14. Jason and Meg’s friendship:[via]
15. His over-exaggerated facial expressions:[via]
16. Jason saw everything and made sure feed viewers knew how he felt:[via]
17. His super-fan knowledge and shout outs to classic Big Brother moments:[via]
18. He dominated the Gronk Parties:[via]
19. But fully admitted the Shower Party wasn’t a great idea:[via]
20. His power dance:[via]
21. His hilarious (and honest) Diary Room one-liners:[via]
22. He was obviously the true star of the Whackstreet Boys:[via]
23. He could corral all the fans dying to get a piece of J-Dog:[via]
24. He had to be the first true blindside, but at least it meant the house acknowledged Jason was a true threat to everyone else winning:[via]
25. Even when down, he never lost his sense of humor:[via]
We’ll miss you Jason. Let’s hope Meg can avenge your shocking elimination.
[All image credit to CBS]
Melissa Sullivan is the founder of Mel Got Served, a blog dedicated to snarky recaps of her favorite reality shows. Besides a DVR overstuffed due to a TV addiction, Melissa has a mild obsession with Jurassic Park, the Step Up sequels, and pizza.